Sustainable quality calls for continual optimization of processes.
The importance of "Continual Process Improvement" (CPI, "Kaizen") is now widely acknowledged not only in production facilities but also in service enterprises like banks and insurance companies.
Together with you, we develop appropriate methods and procedures for your operations that will lead to sustainable and continual work on your core processes, and to excellence in your processes.
The typical objectives in our consulting on process optimization are:
- Clarification among the management team of the need for continual process improvement
- Acquisition of techniques and methods of process optimization
- Chairing and moderating improvement groups
- Principles of "lean six sigma"
- Setup and maintenance of process manuals
- Development of a culture of continual process improvement
- Process optimization and staff motivation