Strategic development defines how a company can secure its long-term success in a dynamic business environment.
In our systematic approach to strategic consulting, we provide your team with support in tackling the key questions that are fundamentally important for the strategic alignment of your company.
Together with you, we find the answers to these questions:
- Which business units need special energy to be invested in their operation?
- Which target groups/customer groups do you need to concentrate on in particular?
- Which products/services will you be primarily investing money and/or energy into?
- Which sales channels will have the highest priority?
Which core competences will need to be developed/consolidated for this?
- What are the core values of your company?
- Through which kinds of behavior do your customers and stakeholders experience your values?
- Which processes are essential for the implementation of your strategy?
Which specific and balanced goals will prelude the implementation of your strategy?
If a well defined strategy is also to be well implemented, timely involvement of the right persons is crucial. Of course, principles of efficiency have to be respected. But online procedures or the Delphi Method make it possible for key persons, even if they are scattered all over the world, to be involved in the strategic development without undue time and effort.